- George Stone (expected Fall 2023)
- Prabin Lamichhane (expected Fall 2022)
- Jeffrey Graves (expected Fall 2022)
- Sheikh Rabiul Islam, “DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE AIDED EXPLAINABLE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE”, Spring 2020. Currently an Assistant Professor position at University of Hartford, Connecticut.
- Ramesh Paudel, “EFFICIENT GRAPH KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY ON GRAPH STREAMS WITH CONCEPT DRIFT”, Spring 2020. Currently a Post-Doc at George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Sirisha Velampalli (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), “Novel Graph Based Approaches for Finding Interesting Substructures in Heterogeneous Networks”. Spring 2018. Currently a Currently a Machine Learning Research Engineer at DataOrb AI.
- Lenin Mookiah, “Personalized Context Mining of News Streams Using Graph-Based Approaches”, Summer 2017. Currently a Machine Learning and Software Engineer for eBay (California).
- Matthew Brotherton, Fall 2023.
- Allison (Baylee) Jones, Spring 2022.
- Prajjwal Kandal, “NODE SIMILARITY FOR ANOMALY DETECTION IN ATTRIBUTED GRAPHS”, Spring 2019.
- Niraj Rajbhandari, “GRAPH SAMPLING TO DETECT ANOMALIES IN LARGE GRAPHS AND DYNAMIC GRAPH STREAMS”, Spring 2018.
- Sheikh Rabiul Islam, “AN EFFICIENT TECHNIQUE FOR MINING BAD CREDIT ACCOUNTS FROM BOTH OLAP AND OLTP”, Spring 2018.
- Raduanul Islam, “Canonical labelling to Improve Compression Approach to Graph Matching”, Spring 2017.
- Rupak Dhunaga, “Real-Time Visualization of Graph Streams”, Spring 2016.
- Jamie Terral, “Exploring Regular Expression-Based Variable-Width Intelligent Part Number Component Translation for Purposes of Engineering Design Knowledge Transfer and Manufacturing Execution Automation”, Spring 2016.
- Alan McCormick, “Detecting Fraud in Online Classified Ads”, May 2014.
- Ramesh Paudel, “Linkcube: A Tool for Anomaly Detection in Social Networks Using GBAD”, May 2014.
- Jeffrey Graves, “Source Code Plagiarism Detection Using a Graph Based Approach”, July 2011.