- Sheikh Rabiul Islam (expected Spring 2020)
- Ramesh Paudel (expected Fall 2019)
- Jeffrey Graves (expected Fall 2018)
- Sirisha Velampalli (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), “Novel Graph Based Approaches for Finding Interesting Substructures in Heterogeneous Networks”. Spring 2018. Currently an Assistant Professor at CR Rao AIMSCS (Hyderabad, India).
- Lenin Mookiah, “Personalized Context Mining of News Streams Using Graph-Based Approaches”, Summer 2017. Currently a Researcher at Samsung Research America (California).
- Prajjwal Kandal (expected Spring 2019).
- Niraj Rajbhandari, “GRAPH SAMPLING TO DETECT ANOMALIES IN LARGE GRAPHS AND DYNAMIC GRAPH STREAMS”, Spring 2018.
- Sheikh Rabiul Islam, “AN EFFICIENT TECHNIQUE FOR MINING BAD CREDIT ACCOUNTS FROM BOTH OLAP AND OLTP”, Spring 2018.
- Raduanul Islam, “Canonical labelling to Improve Compression Approach to Graph Matching”, Spring 2017.
- Rupak Dhunaga, “Real-Time Visualization of Graph Streams”, Spring 2016.
- Jamie Terral, “Exploring Regular Expression-Based Variable-Width Intelligent Part Number Component Translation for Purposes of Engineering Design Knowledge Transfer and Manufacturing Execution Automation”, Spring 2016.
- Alan McCormick, “Detecting Fraud in Online Classified Ads”, May 2014.
- Ramesh Paudel, “Linkcube: A Tool for Anomaly Detection in Social Networks Using GBAD”, May 2014.
- Jeffrey Graves, “Source Code Plagiarism Detection Using a Graph Based Approach”, July 2011.