- Fall 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Seminar Series – Rose Robinson
- Fall 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Seminar Series
- STEAM Scholarship for Diversity & Inclusion
- CSC Diversity Committee Conference Attendance Scholarship
- Broadening Participation in Computing (BPC) Plan
The Computer Science department aims to be the leaders at TTU for diversity. We strive to be known as a place where diverse students and faculty are celebrated and encouraged.
- We are committed to advocate for the full engagement, empowerment, and success of underrepresented groups in the Computer Science department and within the local community.
- We support a diverse and inclusive culture and community.
- We actively recruit underrepresented, diverse students and faculty.
- We celebrate a diverse and inclusive culture and community.
- We provide outreach to underrepresented groups in regional, national, and global communities.
- To continually reflect on our successes and failures, and to identify and adopt the best practices for creating a diverse and inclusive environment.