We are seeking a Post-doctoral Scientist with expertise in WRF simulations of wind farm wakes to work on a collaborative research between FMRL of Tennessee Tech and The Center for Research in Wind at the University of Delaware. Applicants should submit a CV, a statement of research interests, and contact information for three references to Dr. Cristina Archer (firstname.lastname@example.org), whom may also be contacted for additional information. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Dr. Vasel-Be-Hagh and Dr. Ting are editing/authoring “Advances in Utility-Scale Wind Turbines and Wind Farms” book to be published by The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in contributing to this book by authoring a chapter.
JOIN FMRL PhD Student Position
There is one funded PhD student position available. To apply for this position, first, make sure you meet all minimum requirements defined by College of Graduate Studies at Tennessee Tech University. Admissions requirements can be found … [READ MORE]
SPECIAL ISSUE Energy and Sustainability
We are managing/editing a special issue for International Journal of Sustainable Energy (Taylor & Francis)… [READ MORE]
- BOOK “Environmental Management of Air, Water, Agriculture, and Energy” book, edited by Dr. Vasel-Be-Hagh and Dr. David Ting, is now in press by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis). Order your copy here!
- BOOK “Advances in Sustainable Energy” book, edited by Dr. Vasel and Dr. David Ting, is now published by Springer. Order your copy here!
- SPECIAL ISSUE “The Furthering Integration and Advancement of Sustainability“ special issue is now closed. We edited this special issue for Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments (Elsevier).
- PROCEEDINGS “The Energy Mix for Sustaining our Future” proceedings, edited by Dr. Vasel and Dr. Ting is now published by Springer! This book gathers the proceedings of the Energy and Sustainability 2018 Symposium (EAS 2018) held in Windsor, Canada in June 2018. Order your copy here!
- SPECIAL ISSUE “Natural Resources and Energy Usage” special issue, edited by Dr. Vasel and Dr. Ting, was published by Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Elsevier. Read this special issue here.